Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Putting Wonder Back in Business at the Foundation Center/Atlanta

Marketing Tools You Can Use to Tell the World About Your Nonprofit


I really enjoyed sharing and learning from all my friends at the Foundation Center training session in Atlanta -- it's because of you this blog exists. You all have incredible organizations that I know will be immensely successful! I am adding various posts throughout the blog that address many of the things I shared during my presentation. So check back often. Together, we can harness the power of Web 2.0.





2 comments:

Asia M. Hadley said...

Hi Angela,

Thank you for presenting at the Foundation Center-Atlanta. Would you mind adding, Philanthropy Front and Center http://foundationcenter.org/atlanta/as well as Beacons on the Frontline www.beaconsfrontline.com on your blog roll? Thanks. And we look forward to inviting you back.

Anonymous said...

Hello Angela and thanks for your engaging presentation about NPO marketing.

Will you post the list of Web2 resources from your presentation? I'm curious and want to explore further. Cheers!